Costa Rica Yoga Retreat
FEBRUARY 16-21, 2018
HOTEL TAMARINDO DIRIA BEACH RESORT
This retreat will take place at the Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach Resort in Costa Rica. This beautiful beach resort is perfect for an authentic Costa Rican vacation. This resort has direct access to the most famous Costa Rican white sand beach, Tamarindo Beach, in the Golden Coast region of Costa Rica. It is surrounded by lush green mountains and national parks.
A yoga retreat gives you the opportunity to learn more about yoga, quiet your mind, and find inspiration that can benefit you in many areas of your life!
COST: $1,590.00 for 5 nights/6 days per person (only $318 per night!). This special package includes the following:
- Ocean view accommodations for 5 nights/6 days (double-occupancy)
- Daily yoga and meditation classes led by wonderful instructors
- Daily Costa Rican breakfast
- Access to six on-site restaurants for dinner (dinner for 5 nights is included in package)
- All tips, taxes, services charges and gratuities
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the property
- Complimentary beach chairs/towels
*Airfare is not included. The airport code is LIR - Liberia International Airport.
For the first time, we are offering ocean view accommodations for all rooms! During your free time in the afternoons, you can arrange tours for snorkeling, diving, surfing or sailing along the coast. There are also great options for hiking, horseback riding and zip-lining through the inland forests. Or, you can simply enjoy a relaxing afternoon by the beautiful beach!
We hope you will join us for a meaningful, unforgettable yoga retreat experience!
Everyone is welcome! No prior yoga experience is required.
Laura is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance (E-RYT 200), and a Balance Body trained Pilates instructor. She studied Interdisciplinary Yoga at the Nosara Yoga Institute in Costa Rica - an internationally recognized yoga teacher training program. Laura focuses her yoga classes on Vinyasa Flow, full of movement and unique sequencing. She also teaches invigorating and challenging Pilates and barre classes, utilizing isometric movements and creativity sequencing. Her classes are a balance of strengthening flow and breath - designed to be challenging, rewarding, and fun for all levels. Laura's background in science and anatomy allows her to utilize her knowledge of the body's physiology as she assists and informs her students. Laura also likes to share her love of music, and tries to ensure that her playlists are just as engaging as her techniques. An attorney in her previous life, Laura now spends her days much more happily teaching yoga, barre, and Pilates full-time.
Hope is a registered yoga teacher (RYT) at the 500 hour level with Yoga Alliance. She has completed 500 hours of yoga teacher training at the internationally recognized Nosara Yoga Institute in Nosara, Costa Rica. She also completed 100 hours in Essential Nature Restorative Yoga. In addition to weekly classes and workshops, she offers private Pranassage™ sessions to clients who are interested in having a personal and relaxing yoga experience. In addition to teaching restorative yoga and Self Awakening Yoga®, Hope has a deep, long time passion for Vinyasa yoga. Her flows are slow, strong, and empowering. Akasha, her Sanskrit name, translates to Ether, or infinite space and this is what she seeks to bring to her offerings; a sacred space to practice movement, breath, and mindful meditation. Her yoga is like her life, full of light, passion, and calm strength.
Marcela Hughes is the owner of Marcela's Yoga Boutique. She loves to host international yoga retreats every year to give people an opportunity to renew themselves, connect with nature in a beautiful destination, and learn more about the benefits of yoga and meditation. To learn more about Marcela's story, please click here: About Marcela
- 7:00 – 7:30 a.m.: Morning meditation at the beach.
- 7:30 – 9:00 a.m.: Breakfast / personal time.
- 9:00 – 11:30 a.m.: Gather with group for morning yoga practice. We begin each day with an inspiring and meaningful discussion, followed by a 75-90 min yoga class.
- 12:00 - 5:00 p.m.: FREE TIME
- 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.: Gather with group for early evening yoga session (relaxing practice such as Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Gentle Yoga, Yoga Nidra)
- 7:00 p.m. and on: Dinner, enjoy music, spend time with friends.