The Artist’s Way 12-Week Program
A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity
COST: $149 (includes book and supplies)
TUESDAY EVENINGS BEGINNING FEBRUARY 28, 2017
TIME: 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
Are you a blocked creative—writer, artist, musician, or poet? Or maybe just feeling a bit stalled in your dreams? Perhaps life feels a bit lackluster or your job is not fueling your passions? Maybe the winter blues have crept in and you’re looking for some way to add color to your world.
Join us for this twelve week program as we follow Julia Cameron’s, The Artist’s Way—A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity. The book, based on her successful workshops, has helped countless people break through their blocks (whatever they may be) and push past their limiting beliefs to recover a sense of play and purpose. You don’t need to have dreams of being a professional artist or musician to get something from the workshop. It is truly for anyone who feels limited or blocked and/or wants to bring some more fun and play into their day-to-day living.
The Artist’s Way links creativity to spirituality by showing in non-denominational terms how to tap into the higher power that connects human creativity with the creative energies of the universe, and guides you through a variety of highly effective exercises and activities that spur imagination and capture new ideas.
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28: MEET & GREET, Pick Up Books, REVIEW The Basic Principles
Note: Sessions will be a mixture of in-studio gatherings and remote (via online discussion/conference calls).
- 3/07: Ch 1: Recovering a Sense of Safety
- 3/14: Ch 2: Recovering a Sense of Identity
- 3/21: Ch 3: Recovering a Sense of Power
- 3/28: Ch 4: Recovering a Sense of Integrity
- 4/04: Ch 5: Recovering a Sense of Possibility
- 4/11: Ch 6: Recovering a Sense of Abundance
- 4/18: Ch 7: Recovering a Sense of Connection
- 4/25: Ch 8: Recovering a Sense of Strength
- 5/02: Ch 9: Recovering a Sense of Compassion
- 5/09: Ch 10: Recovering a Sense of Self-Protection
- 5/16: Ch 11: Recovering a Sense of Autonomy
- 5/23: Ch 12: Recovering a Sense of Faith LAST CLASS
Lori Welch Brown is a published writer and has been a featured columnist for the Old Town Crier for over 15 years. She is also the founder of JCL Services, Ltd. She has been both a student and facilitator of the course many times and is looking forward to helping unlock your inner artist and creative soul.