Learning our Cycle: 4 Women in Me
with hope hurlbrink
DATE: Sunday, January 7, 2018
TIME: 3:30 - 5:00 P.M.
In this special 2-hour workshop, come and learn about the sacred ritual the female body moves through over the course of one lunar cycle. These four weeks of the month represent the four women inside of each of us. There are incredible shifts that happen when we can predict, work with and celebrate the changes within ourselves each month. Learning how to be mindful of how our bodies change physically, creatively, hormonally, emotionally, sexually and spiritually throughout the month is a lifelong journey and deep exploration into who we are.
Come and celebrate the beautiful complexities of being a woman!
Here are a few things we will discuss:
- Why understanding and adoring your cycle is one of the greatest acts of self-care and self-love that you can ever give yourself.
- Different phases / seasons of your monthly cycle and how to interact with them in your life.
- Why it may feel like you are four different women each month (and why that’s OK!!)
- Nourishing and practical self care rituals for each phase of your cycle for more flow in your life.
- Tips on structuring business, home life, nutrition, movement, creativity, and routines around your cycle.
- Connection between menstrual cycle and lunar phases.
- How to understand what your body is communicating to you through PMS symptoms, changes in libido etc. by tracking your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual shifts each month.
- How we can embody our feminine energy and flow in a very masculine-driven, results-focused world and how to communicate what we’re learning about ourselves with our partner, friends and family members.
Come with an open mind, a pen, and a journal if you want to take notes. Tea and chocolates will be served and all other materials will be provided. No mat needed!
To register for this workshop, please click here: